1. Open Google Drive (you may need to sign up for an account if you don't already have one)
2. On the left hand window pane, click the red 'up' arrow next to the 'Create' button and choose 'files'
3. Navigate to the folder where your script is saved and select it
4. Your script should begin to upload
5. When upload has completed you will see it listed in your drive folder
6. Click on the file and Google will open a preview
7. Click 'open' to view the pdf in Google's pdf viewer - you can print the pdf from here if needed.