You'll need to have an account set up to follow these instructions. If you don't already, you can create one here.
Downloading mp3 (audio) files
- Go to Web from your home page
- Enter www.hypnosisdownloads.com in the white search box
- Once you’re on the site, tap ‘Members Login’ (towards the top-right of the page)
- Enter your log in details then tap ‘Log in to Hypnosis Downloads’
- You should see your recent purchases once you are logged in, alternatively tap the link to your Purchase History (on the right-hand side)
- Tap the download title that you want to save. A message will pop up saying ‘starting download’ then it will disappear.
- When it has finished downloading (it may take a few seconds depending on your WIFI connection) you should see a notification (in the form of a number) beside [Your name] Kindle in the top left-hand corner.
- Hold the notification and swipe down so that you see the notification in full, and tap the download title to play the file in the Music player. If you have more than one item to download, you might want to skip this step and go straight to step 9.
- Once you’ve finished downloading everything, tap Home then select ‘Music’.
- If you’re not taken straight to your Library, tap it (you should see it in the right-hand corner) and then select Device.
- You should see the downloads listed there (if you sort by artist, the artist will be Uncommon Knowledge).
- Tap the download that you would like to listen to and then tap play.
- To remove any duplicate items, tap ‘Artist’ or ‘Songs’ and select ‘Uncommon Knowledge’. The tracks should now be listed in alphabetical order. Tap and hold any duplicate items and then tap ‘Remove from Device’. Tap Yes to confirm you want to remove it.
Downloading PDFs (scripts, eBooks for 10 Step Courses)
You’ll need to download the free Adobe Reader app from the App Store first before following the steps below:
- Follow steps 1-7 above for the script or eBook you want to save.
- Tap the Home button, then select Apps. Tap Adobe Reader.
- Once the app is open, tap the icon in the top left-hand corner (3 lines).
- Tap documents.
- You should see the script or eBook listed there. Tap on the title to open it.
- If you have duplicates of a script or eBook, just tap and hold the title then select ‘Delete selected document’.