In the first instance, please try using a different browser (e.g. if you're using Chrome, try Firefox) to try and process your order again.
If your payment is still declined, unfortunately there's no way for us to tell exactly why it was because card processing is handled externally by WorldPay, a dedicated payment gateway. However, common reasons for payments being declined are:
- Some of the card/personal details entered do not match the information held by your card issuer
- Your card issuer has blocked transactions in USD - sometimes card issuer's fraud engines can block transactions in another currency if you're based outside the US. In this case, just contact your card provider and ask them to whitelist USD transactions to Hypnosis Downloads
- You don't have enough cleared funds on your card to cover the amount of the purchase
- Your card issuer referred the transaction for an authorisation code or further identity checks
- Your card has been reported as lost/stolen and been cancelled by your card issuer
- Your card has or is due to expire and has been replaced by your card issuer
- Your card has recently been replaced by your card issuer but not yet activated
- Your card cannot be used to pay for goods/services online/over the internet
- There may be a problem with your card issuer’s authorisation system
- You are using a Discover card. Please note we don't accept these on our website
If you're sure that one of the reasons above does not apply to your payment attempt and you've already tried processing your payment using a different browser, please contact your card issuer to find out further information. Their phone number should be on the signature strip on the back of your card.